Monday, May 11, 2009

Feel the Fear and Travel Down Under

Greetings everyone,

My work for the past few weeks has been working through facing fear. In particular, the fear of failing as I have stepped into the arena of offering yoga retreats. Fortunately, last weekend's retreat to Idyllwild was a great success. So now...here comes the REAL test of facing my fear and doing it anyway. I have set the dates and pricing for the Australian retreat that I've been dreaming about running for almost 18 months. I literally had a vision one early Sunday morning in February of 2008, that I was meant to run yoga retreats to my beloved Australia! Fantastic vision...now what!

So the process has been unfolding since then. Emails to friends in Australia, creating my first two yoga retreats here in the States, finding a retreat site and NOW...it's becoming a reality.

This brings me to my thought of the week for you. How many things are hanging out in your mind that are great ideas and never make it to realization? I have had many. This has been my practice. I'm intentionally aiming to move the thoughts from the theory column into the action column. I don't want to get to an age in my life and look back and think..."wow...I should have done ______".

It's scary. I might have interest, but nobody able to make the commitment to going to Australia. But, they say that the greatest lessons are in the journey, right? So, I'm hanging on tightly for this wild ride! How about you?

RETREAT DATES:
Arrive Cairns (northern Queensland) Sep 27, 2009 and transit 2-hours south to Sanctuary Retreat in Mission Beach visit their site at sanctuaryretreat.com.au and check out the venue.


With arrival on Sunday 27 September, the retreat begins Monday 28 September and ends Sunday 4 October with Thursday Oct 1 as a free day. Departure Monday 5 October. The Great Barrier Reef, white water rafting and a secluded beach are in the vicinity.

Airfares to Australia are at a low...as cheap as $629 on V Australia and Qantas (LAX-SYD). Flights within Australia (Sydney-Cairns) are around $400. The US dollar is worth $1.25 Aussie currently offering good value.

The retreat costs range $745-$1345 depending on the level of accommodation selected and includes evening meal, 8-nights of accommodation and yoga tuition.

To get great airfares...book early! If you're interested, send me an email or call 760-333-2339.

FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoga is very benefit for everybody.Yoga is an art of discipline that was developed by an Indian

    Hindu named Patanjali. yoga Retreat about benefits of yoga exercises, yoga meditation, yoga

    practice.

    ReplyDelete